Lol. I was not as successful as I was hoping to be. It rained most afternoons last week and I wasn’t successful in getting Craig to install my over-island pendants or measure for the doors door fronts.
I also didn’t do any painting on the island. I think I will go through and do additional coats when I already have the brush out for the drawer fronts and doors. Procrastination is one of my best skills.
How about some things that I DID accomplish. Let’s stay positive here!
Add more velcro to rug – done. Took 5 minutes.
Stain hutch corner – For some reason the wood filler doesn’t seem to want to take stain this time, but after many layers, it is finally darkening up.
Sew microsuede blanket – I actually got this done in one day. It repels dog hair and is is warm and heavy. I’m calling it a win. Definitely not intricate, but it’s a start.
Finish building 2nd layer of raised beds – Got this done, and got them filled. I built the first trellis frame for the pea/squash bed which will be planted once I string up the trellis stuff, maybe tonight if it’s not raining.